We have exceptional diagnostic capabilities at OCEANSIDE IMPORTS and VW. Not only do we use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment, our technicians review areas of your vehicle’s engine that may not be covered by a computer system. If your check engine light is on, we’ll find out why and make sure your running conditions are safe and sound.
Changing regularly the oil in your vehicle is one of the simplest, most effective and inexpensive ways to help protect its engine life? In order for your car’s engine to do its job properly, it is vital to have clean, fresh oil. Oil lessens wear, reduces friction, and forms a seal between the pistons, rings, and cylinder walls. We have years of experience helping drivers with oil changes and other auto maintenance needs.
Fuel Injection Cleaning
A fuel injector is an electronically controlled valve that supplies the engine with pressurized fuel. When driving, the oxygen sensors tell the engine if it is getting too much air, which signals the fuel injectors to give the engine spurts of pressurized fuel. Since fuel injectors are small pieces of equipment (and the part that squirts the fuel is even smaller), any little piece of dirt can clog it. A clogged fuel injector will hurt your vehicle’s performance. To avoid misfires, poor emission rating, poor performance, and rough idle have the car’s fuel injectors cleaned regularly.
Just like replacing your engine oil, transmission service is part of your routine vehicle maintenance. The service involves removing and examining the pan, cleaning or replacing the screen or filter, cleaning the pan, reinstalling the pan (with a new pan gasket), replacing the old oil with new, and adding an additive package. Adding new fluid restores the holding power between the clutches. This service helps improve lubrication and helps maximize the life of the transmission.
A radiator is the part of your vehicle that keeps the engine cool and protects it from excessive heating. To be cool, the radiator needs to remain clean – always. With time, sludge, rust and other solid deposits build up inside your car’s radiator. These make the cooling system become clogged and less effective. This in effect hurts your vehicle’s performance. A regular radiator flush is enough to keep the system in shape. For this reason, make radiator flushing a part of your routine car maintenance schedule.
Not being able to stop is one of the worst things that can happen on the road. Brakes wear out and need to be serviced and replaced on a regular basis for optimum safety and performance. Our knowledgeable brake experts understand the driving conditions in the Vista area and know that your brakes require care—which is why we provide a free inspection with every service to ensure that any issue is fixed before it becomes a dangerous problem.
OCEANSIDE IMPORTS AND VW offers factory-scheduled maintenance for all makes and models. We’ll check your fluids, change them as needed, and keep track of when your vehicle needs particular services. Our technicians are value-minded, so we’ll never perform a service you don’t need.
Does your vehicle needs a smog test? Want it to be pleasant? Visit us. Clean, friendly, and experienced smog center that’s owned and operated by a local Oceanside CA family. We can smog any vehicle for any reason including Diesel.
Complete List Of Services
- A/C Repair
- Air Intake Cleaning andamp; Filter Changing
- Anti-Lock Brake Service andamp; Diagnostics
- Battery Service
- Belt and Hoses Replacement
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Brake Service and Repair
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Clutch Repairs andamp; Replacement
- Complete Tuning
- Comprehensive Maintenance Inspection
- Computer Diagnostics (Check Engine Light, Air Bag Light, etc.)
- Cooling System Service (Water Pumps, Radiators, etc.)
- Drive Train Repair
- Drive-ability Issues
- Electrical and/or Wiring Problems
- Emissions Repair Facility
- Engine Repair
- Exhaust System Work
- Factory Recommended Services by Each Manufacturer
- Flat and Leak Repair
- Fuel Injection Repair
- Heating and Air Conditioning Service
- Interior/Exterior Lighting Replacement
- Mechanical and Suspension Repairs
- Power Steering
- Power Window andamp; Door Lock Diagnosis and Repair
- Preventative Maintenance
- Replace and Service Transmission
- Starting andamp; Charging Diagnosis
- Steering and Suspension Service
- Suspension (includes struts, shocks, axles, control arm replacement)
- Timing Belt and Water Pump Replacment
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Tire Repairs
- Tire Repairs or Replacement
- Transmission Service
- Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
- Mirror Replacement (interior and Exterior)
- Oil and Fluid Leak Repairs
- Alternator Testing and Replacement
- Inspect/Replace Alternators
- Inspect/Replace Starters